Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I Need Romance 3: Episode 11



Episode 11 was a whirlwind for me. I didn't know what was going on and when I figured it out something else happened to confuse me over my conclusion. 

The first scene shows Tae Yoon oppa leaving Shing-Shing after eating. I momentarily recognized that he was in her car but didn't pay too much attention until she got home and I saw Tae Yoon oppa's car. But all that aside, I felt a sudden suffocation for what Allen's reaction to the news will be. Of course, Allen acted naturally calm over the situation but he obviously wasn't. To make matters worse, Shing-Shing and Tae Yoon oppa seem to work well together. Better than all the previous boyfriends she's had. The two have worked together long enough to notice each others likes and dislikes and more than anything else this just looks like a comfortable relationship where they're not overly trying to hard for each other but doing little things to show that they care. An example is when Tae Yoon oppa randomly tells Shing-Shing that she looks pretty while they are discussing work stuff in the office. I mean how random is that. It's like I'm watching an older couple that has been together too long to need to do all the lovey-dovey stuff for each other but this couple looks way too young. I hate to say this but this new relationship has left me feeling a bit uncomfortable and awkward. 

On another note it seems that Allen has taught Shing-Shing too much about love. I know and I believe all the viewers know that Allen was only teaching Shing-Shing about love so that he can remind her of her younger days and fall for him but it has sadly back fired on him and he is left as the current second lead male of this drama. It's really unfortunate the love triangles are Allen's weak point. But I seriously can't get over how cheesy and yet cool Tae Yoon oppa is being. When he said he would try in this relationship, he really meant it. 

All that aside, my major concern is the baby Min Jung unnie has decided to have. I mean seriously, even if the two of you don't get married, you could still tell the man that you got pregnant off of the one night stand and that you have decided to keep the baby. For goodness sake you live next door to each other. Even if you don't see each other every day he will figure out that your pregnant because that is one thing that shows. 

But back to my main couple, Shing-Shing and Tae Yoon oppa. I honestly have to say that despite oppa's rough exterior and odd approach to love and dating, he is very talented and skilled. I swear this guy knows all the prefect moments and what to say during those moments. But honestly the scene where Allen and Tae Yoon oppa face off outside of the house was particularly priceless for me seeing as how it made Tae Yoon oppa look cooler and Allen look even more childish and immature than usual. (Yes, I have always thought that Allen was a bit childish and immature dispite his wisdom in love and reltaionships). 

This next scene is a very special scene to me. Woo Young oppa attempts to kiss Hee Jae unnie but it fails because Hee Jae suddenly thinks of her ex at that moment. But let's back up a bit and see what happened before that. The two of them were walking down the street side by side talking about little things when Woo Young oppa suddenly takes Hee Jae's hand and tells her that he going to kiss her when they reach a certain street light. *ugh I'm pulling out my hair because of these two* Why can't Woo Young oppa see that he is leaving Hee Jae unnie slightly uncomfortable with his forwardness. He is being too forward with his approach to this reltaionship. But on another note I can't help feel that they bear a slight resemblance to Tae Yoon oppa Shing-Shing. I don't just mean that they all work in the same office together because that's just a poor resemblance for the two. I mean more along the lines that Woo Young and Tae Yoon oppa are both forward in the relationships. Tae Yoon oppa is in a sense leading Shing-Shing in not only the relationship but also in work. Woo Young oppa is doing it in a slightly different way as how he is more so forcing himself onto a confused Hee Jae. Woo Young is basically making all the decisions and Hee Jae is too lost to figure out what her next move should be other than to follow along with Woo Young. Isn't it obvious that these two really like each other. I'm just wondering when Hee Jae's ex will make another appearance. That is if he is needed at all for the rest of this series. 

Anywho, back to the main office romance. Shing-Shing is making her presentation and Tae Yoon oppa is cheering her on in the back and it sudden;y dawns on me. What is so great about Tae Yoon oppa that Shing-Shing would choose him over Allen. Of course, this question is also asked by Allen himself in the next scene. While talking to the vicious witch Se Ryung, Se Ryung asks him what's wrong with Shing-Shing. But the same could be asked about Se Ryung as well. Why is she fighting so hard to go back to her ex. Of course love is a different story and if you don't end it properly then you will have lingering feelings of regret or what ever until everything  is spilled out into the open and you get closure. But in all seriousness Tae Yoon oppa is still in love with Se Ryung and has done what i do best, start a new relationship to help get over the old. It also helps that Shing-Shing has a major crush on this ever so charming man. 

Anywho, things are extremely awkward at work when Tae Yoon oppa receives the other half two the couple fish that he and Se Ryung shared. It truly seems as though Se Ryung is breaking off ties with not only the company but the people in the company. 

The best couple in this drama are hands down Min Jung unnie and Yoo Ha Joon. I love how he talks to her and is so cocky and confident of himself. (Sorry if my thoughts on this episode are a bit unorganized and rough). 

No comments:

Post a Comment