Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Beenzino has left us


Korean rapper Beenzino is the same age as BIGBANG’s T.O.P and he has officially gone in to serve his mandatory 2yr service today 05/29. But he did not just go off into military service empty handed (so to speak). Beenzino along with his other half Shimmy Twice form the duo Jazzyfact and decided that before Beenzino goes into his 2yr hiatus that they would drop this precious album on us. And lo and behold they have done just that.




This picture below is literally how I felt when I saw Beenzino’s shaved head. I was prepared for it but I was still in shock to actually see it all gone like NOOOOOOOO Oppa where all your beautiful hair gone!!!!!!!!


But doesn’t he still look good with his army grade shaved head?????? I’m gonna miss this goof ball and all his quirky style. Until the 2yrs are up I’m just gonna keep listening to your songs



Here is Jazzyfact’s latest music video for “All Day”:



Okay so I found the full album on YouTube and this is the track listing for all the songs and when they start 01.journey - 0:00 02.Cross the Street - 3:53 03.하루종일 - 7:54 04.Young Knight - 11:40 05.On my Wave (Feat. 김효은) - 15:07 06.Don Emoji$ - 19:09

Hope you like what Beenzino and Shimmy Twice has put out.

No comments:

Post a Comment