Tuesday, February 7, 2017

DAY6 'You Were Beautiful'


This sad reminiscing love song has me even more in love with these boys. Can they come out with songs every month? Just kidding I definitely want these darling boys to takes breaks and continue to write beautiful songs for future to come. Just kidding I definitely want these darling boys to takes breaks and continue to write beautiful songs for future to come. 

But as you can tell this is your typical sad love song by the title. More specifically the couple has broken up and are reminiscing on the love they shared without bitterness or regret just sadness that it couldn't work out.

And even though I say it is your typical sad love song it does not feel so typical at the the same time. I mean the usual sad love songs used to be about hate and regret and those types but it is rare (for me) to hear a love song where like this.......Maybe I wasn't listening hard enough or something.

The song is about the guy (I presume), through the lyrics, reminiscing on his past relationship with his ex. And in the music video it seems that girl is also reminiscing by looking through some old videos that the ex sent to her (maybe during their relationship). Any who, the over all theme seems to be reminiscing.

But can we talk about how heavenly their voices are? I absolutely love listening to them sing it was a definite treat and I confess I have this song on repeat. I have been listening to this song basically all day on my phone and I don't want to stop.

What do you guys think of the lyrics and the music video? What do you feel looking at it or listening to it? Who else has an ex they reminisce over the fun they had but doesn't have any bitter feelings or regret? Can you relate to this song at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment