Sunday, January 15, 2017

Music This Week

Hey you guys, it's your girl Stevie and I am here today with another round of fresh Asian songs of the week. Last week most of the songs were Korean with a Chinese song in the mix. But this week I have one song from my favorite Japanese artist Kyray Pamyu Pamyu. 

So without further delay I will introduce to the songs of this week.                                                                                 


Jun.K 'No Shadow'

Jun.K has released his last *potentially* track before he heads into do his mandatory military service ㅠ.ㅠ So sad.....

아이 (I) 'I Wish'

This is the debut song of B1A4's Baro's younger sister, Cha Yun Ji. Her stage name is 아이(I) or 'Child', which is what her name would translate to in English.


Rain 'The Best Present'

The king is back!!!! Rain has officially released the track that was produced by 'Oppa Gangnam Style' PSY. This is seriously the best present a fan could get.

 

Sonamoo 'I think I love you'



Hello Venus 'Mysterious'


EXID 'Up& Down'

So I know this isn't a new song but it is a new version, the Chinese version and it is actually really good.

Ravi 'BOMB'

Yo Raviiiiiii!! So even though this a different music video from the original (sans girls in bikini's) it's still a great song.




Young Cream ' 042' and 'FREESTYLE RAP'

So former M.I.B member Young Cream has dropped two tracks on us this week. One is more of a freestyle and the other is more of a developed track not just on the spot.


Karacin Jr. 'Making All Day'

I genuinely love this song and how the music video was recorded.


Limzy 'Repeatedly'

He seriously has so much soul in him that I'm surprised he doesn't get a lot of recognition or attention.

Koh Nayoung 'Cold night, you were warm'

This song seriously makes me want to dance. I just love the beat and how her voice sounds. She even has this cool way of commanding the screen in every shot.

ZEEBOMB 'Walking Last Night'

This guy is simply cool. I love how laid back and cool this music video is.


SORAN 'Studying You'

I love this song and how sweet it is.

SQUARED 'Sweater'

SQUARED never ceases to amaze me with his voice and his lyric music video. I just love how different he is.

Choi Ye Guen Band 'Adult'

I simply love her soulful voice and the rich tones she has. The song sounds really great too.

Soulights 'Crush'

This song is for people with crushes or maybe after heartbreak finding new love but it feels really sad and depressing anyhow. I wish I knew what the lyrics were saying properly. But her voice is so rich that I love the song even more.

Na Won Joo 'It Was Not'

I don't even know how to describe how much I love his voice and how soft and yet course it is.


Mass Avenue 'Confused'

Mass Avenue is such a soothing song just because of his sweet voice. This song is seriously something I listen to when I'm feeling a bit down or upset and need something to calm me down.

EVE 'Candle'

Honestly one of my favorite rock ballad groups and the longest lasting one that I know of in South Korea.

Damsonegongbang 'I Hope You've Been Well'

This sounds like one of those breakup songs that happen when you not bitter over your break up with an ex. It is very soothing.



LUDONPH YONGJUNKO 'Tell me it's ok'


Yoon Do Hyun 'Sparks Fly'

Now this is a man I know can really singing. His voice sounds so sad in this song though. At least that's what I felt but I'm not sure if that was his intention or if I read it wrong. Either way the song has this sense of nostalgia to it as well.


Kang Hyun Min 'Memory'

I just want to say first and foremost that I really loved the music video. With that said I think Kang Hyun Min and Kim Ye Ji voices blend very well together.

SPACECOWBOY 'Reason'

Space Cowboy are seriously one of my favorite EDM producers and their songs are really great. This one is no exception.

Park Juhee 'Why'

I have to confess that I have a thing for trot but I really only listen to one particular artist but Park Juhee is really good and gives off that same happy preppy vibe of other trot singers I have listened to.


Luhan 'Winter Song'

This song is not one of my favorite Luhan songs but I will say that it is an interesting song to listen to. The music video has to be my favorite part and also the random English that Luhan uses throughout the song. Even the beat is really nice but not really my style. 


Kyary Pamyu Pamyu 'HARAJUKU IYAHOI'


This song sounds so fun and preppy but just like all of KPP's songs this song has a meaning. Unfortunately I am not sure what this song could mean but the music video is really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment