Monday, January 2, 2017

AOA 1st Album "Angel's Knock"


Korean girl group AOA has just released the music videos for two of the tracks off of their first Korean album, "Excuse Me" and "Bing Bing". The album is called Angel's Knock and to my surprise it really is their first Korean album. 

When I saw this description on their YouTube channel I decided to look up some info about AOA and I discovered that they have a Japanese album, 4 EP's, 18 singles, and about 20 music videos if I counted right but no Korean album. At least no full length Korean album. 

Anywho, for anyone who has been following AOA, whom started out as a 8-member group and as of now are a 7-member group have their first Korean album coming out this month and I am excited for them. Take a listen to the two new tracks below and tell me what you think.





Excuse Me is a very catchy song with a cute detective themed music video. I like me some mysteries.



Bing Bing on the other had has a very flashy stage design with an equally upbeat song. 

Please continue to show AOA love and support into the new year!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment