Monday, January 2, 2017

AKMU 'Puberty' Album


Hey you guys I'm here to introduce to you the medley for AKMU's latest album 'Puberty' in the form of a short musical film. The storyline is very cute and the songs are catchy as usual. I feel there is a bit of a lag in the story line between some songs but overall it is a very good watch and listen. So I hope you enjoy. 
Before I forget, I also included a non-musical short film version of the medley for 'Puberty'. 

And now that you have watched and listened to those medleys above, I hope you will turn your attentions to AKMU's official music video for their song 'Last Goodbye'. The song is really sweet, caressing, and very ~how do I put this?~ solemn???? I think this what I'm generally going for in my description......
Point is I enjoyed hearing their soothing voices. This song leaves me feeling all sad and solemn but well content at the same time. #noregrets
But please enjoy and show these lovely and talented siblings some love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment