Monday, October 3, 2016

Searching for Lee Dong Wook

So I have been super busy this year with little time to keep up with my favorite actors. But I have recently come into some time and I decided to look into what actor Lee Dong Wook was working on this time of the year and to my excitement I caught wind of my ultimate bias in the acting world, Gong Yoo.
My first drama, Coffee Prince, starred Gong Yoo and I have forever been in love with him and seen nearly every drama I could find. But I have been on the slack this year and only knew about the movie 'Train to Busan', 'A Man and A Woman', and 'The Age of Shadows', which I will see, and didn't know of any dramas he would be in. Of course this drama hasn't aired yet and will come out in around December (or so the story goes right now) but I am super excited to see this drama with Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook.

Here is the cast: 
Gong Yoo 
Lee Dong Wook 
Kin Go Eun 
Yoo In Na 
Yook Sung Jae 

The drama is titled: Goblin 쓸쓸하고 찬란하친-도깨비 


I'm not sure if these scenes are from the drama or not but I'm going to assume so....

No comments:

Post a Comment