Saturday, March 8, 2014

I Need Romance 3: Episode 15

It Has Started Again. Love's Hell!

This episode is giving me a serious case of the "it's-too-cute-to-handle" chills and I don't know what to do about it. The last episode ended with Shing-Shing breaking up with Tae Yoon oppa. And all though I feel, like anyone else, that it was a good idea, I'm completely stuck on the what to do about Allen now factor. I mean in my head I was telling her to just call him or to go visit him but I think it was a really ingenious idea to use his radio program to talk to him to gauge the current atmosphere between the. All the messages she left for him on the site were basically like code and, just for Allen to understand. And to be honest, I'm really happy he actually understood it was for him. (Knowing myself I probably would have thought it to be more of a coincidence rather than it being the person I think it might be.......)

Either way, the scenes were Shing-Shing and Tae Yoon oppa talk it out and the flashbacks of all the previous serious breakups between Tae Yoon oppa and Se Ryung, Shing-Shing and Lee PD all sum up to love being a game were you either fail or win and winning doesn't seem to be that rewarding either, especially when it comes to Shing-Shing and Tae Yoon oppa's past relationships. And even though Tae Yoon oppa and Shing-Shing seemed to be a prefect match, in sync in every way, they were extremely off romantically since Tae Yoon oppa had given all of his love to Se Ryung and Shing-Shing was just his rebound girl. And as a fellow 'romanticist' with Shing-Shing and Allen, I too also believe in this fairy tale love that Allen and Shing-Shing want for each other......But I still feel that Tae Yoon oppa cared for Shing-Shing on some level (more than he showed). I mean, you don't just start dating someone you've known for years because they say they have a crush on you and try to let the relationship flow. That is simply disrespectful to the person. And I know tons of dramas start out with that kind of theme but those dramas involve money and neither Shing-Shing or Tae Yoon oppa have that or are trying to get it from someone they know. In all honesty, though, I feel they started off their relationship in the coolest way but at the wrong moment. Tae Yoon oppa is fresh out of the restart relationship with Se Ryung and Shing-Shing is in denial and completely oblivious towards her feelings for Allen. At least that's how they started, hence their bad timing. And although Tae Yoon oppa was extremely cold when it came to work and slightly, more than usual, awkward and off putting when it came to being the man that Shing-Shing needed and wanted, they did still share a connection and understanding since they worked with each other for such a long time. And another thing wrong with Tae Yoon oppa and Shing-Shing's timing is that Tae Yoon oppa more than likely started his relationship with Shing-Shing with the idea that he is not going to go through the same trouble and heart ache he went through with Se Ryung. Of course, with that train of thought, it is obvious that they wouldn't make it far. I mean he should have at least given his all as childishly with Shing-Shing as he did with Se Ryung. (They weren't best friends for no reason).

As for side romances, the office romance of Hee Jae and Woo Young has just become public.....Seriously, I don't know what to do with that either. In Woo Young oppa's shoes I would have also become frustrated and might have had an outburst if the person I liked openly misjudged my intentions and my co-workers/friends built up on the misunderstanding. But still I feel that they should have kept their office romance a secret for a bit longer. I mean 9 minutes into the episode the info was already out......does no one else think it was a bit too soon for that to happen???? Honestly, their relationship is really cute though.

And another relationship that was too-cute-to -handle' is Min Jung unnie and Min Seok oppa. I mean seriously, this guy is putting in a lot of effort.......Whether he turns out to be like his father and brother in the end is a different story but he seems worth all the trouble Min Jung unnie is being put through because of him (well sort of). And I'm proud of Min Jung unnie for finally telling him about the twins. Whether she did out of spite because of his words or what ever is a different story but the fact that he now knows makes me feel really happy.

But full circle back to Allen and Shing-Shing from playing cute at the beginning of the episode to playing hot and cold towards the middle. It's really cute how they are very comfortable in the end though. But Tae Yoon oppa is weighing heavy on my heart. I seriously feel as though if he and Shing-Shing had started differently, they would have worked out differently. But it doesn't seem as though their relationship is getting any worse and they are working at their usual pace. As for Shing-Shing and Se Ryung, it seems as though, their relationship has actually gotten better and they are steps towards becoming best friends again (or at least something close).

Anywho, by the end of the episode the now public relationship of Hee Jae and Woo Young is developing better and better; Allen and Shing-Shing have officially started dating but have also started their first argument; and everything was just too cute and slightly unrealistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment